Thursday, October 8, 2009

Goulash (revisited)

Tyson's Dad makes this goulash and it is a favorite in our house!

INGREDIENTS:

  • Potatoes
  • Onion
  • (2) zucchini
  • 1/2-1 lb ground Turkey
  • 1/2 cup Salsa
  • 1 can Minestrone Soup
  • 1 can String Beans
  • 1 can Cream of Celery

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Peel and dice potatoes. Also dice onion and zucchini.
  2. Put in pan with a little water and cover. Steam for 10-15 minutes. Watch the potatoes carefully because you do not want to cook them completely. (I wait to add the zucchini so it doesn't get mushy)
  3. Cook the meat in separate pan while the vegetables steam. Season meat with pepper and seasoning salt.
  4. Add remaining ingredients to vegetables and heat through. Add water if needed for desired consistency.
  5. Spoon the Goulash over sliced bread and serve! Fast, Easy and so DELICIOUS!

*
I had to revisit this recipe because I have added Zucchini and salsa to the recipe and it is SO yummy! Really you can add whatever vegetables you like to this recipe and it will taste good.

0 comments: