Monday, January 5, 2009

Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup


INGREDIENTS:

  • Cooked Chicken (cubed)
  • FROZEN Home Style Egg Noodles
  • diced Celery, Carrots and Onion
  • Seasoning: Chicken Bouillon, Basil, Salt and Pepper

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Bring large pot of water to boil with the bouillon cubes.
  2. Cook chicken in pot. Remove chicken from pot when cooked through.
  3. Add the noodles, vegetables and seasoning to the same pot of water.
  4. Cube the chicken and return to the pot when the noodles are tender.
  5. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

OH! That looks good. Thanks for always taking time and sharing your yummy food!

Torrey said...

No problem! I love having a recipe blog because all my recipes are in one place and when I make my grocery list I just jump on here to plan my meals! I'm glad you like my recipes. :)