Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ice Cream Dream Cake

Sorry, not a good picture!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
  • 6 Tbsp. Sugar
  • 6 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
  • 1/2 gallon Vanilla Ice cream (softened)
  • 6 oz. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate (softened)

DIRECTIONS:

Crust- Mix crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 dish.

Filling- Combine ice cream and orange juice concentrate with a mixer. Pour onto the crust. Cover with Saran wrap and foil. Freeze.


* This is so yummy! It reminds me of a Dreamsicle. If you don't like it as tart, then add less orange juice concentrate.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That sounds so good!!

Michelle said...

Hi Torrey, I am Sunny's sister-in-law. I am going to have to try some of your recipes! Just wanted to tell you a variation of this that I make. Make the crust out of Pecan Sandies cookies, and substitute pink lemonade concentrate for the orange juice. It is so yummy, and I like to make it for baby girl showers and bridal showers since it's pink! I'll have to try the orange version--it looks good!

Torrey said...

YUM! That sounds so good! thanks!