Friday, January 16, 2009

The BEST No Bake Cookies


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Butter
  • 1/2 cup Milk
  • 4 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
  • 3 cups Quick Oats

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Boil sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder. You want it to boil for 1 1/2 minutes before you turn off the heat and I mean full on rolling boil. I turn on the timer to boil for exact amount of time- for a not too gooey/not too firm cookie, but just right!
  2. Turn off heat and stir in the vanilla, peanut butter and oats.
  3. Spoon onto parchment paper and let set.
YUM! If you like your no bake cookie more on the gooey side then boil it for less time.

2 comments:

Cami & Jaycie Sue said...

it's true, these are the best no bake cookies!!

Sunny said...

I had to make these today. You didn't bring enough to satisfy me :)