INGREDIENTS:
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper (remove seeds)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 T. Ginger root (grated)
- 2 T. Soy sauce
- 1/4 c. white wine (I used apple juice or you can use chicken broth instead)
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 1/3 c. cilantro
- Garnish: chopped green onion and cilantro.
DIRECTIONS:
- Dry the fish and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish in a greased glass dish.
- Chop up the jalapeno, garlic and grate the ginger. Put in the blender or food processor until well blended. Pour over the fish and rub in a bit.
- Bake @ 475* for 8 minutes. *I like my fish extra done, so I cooked it for around 15 minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro.
*I used this recipe for 5 fillets and the fish was plenty flavorful. Gonna have to make this one again real soon! Deeeelish!!
Recipe from The Kitchen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment