Okay this one takes a little time to cook ( about 30 min.), but I will show you the quickest and easiest way to prepare it! It is so delicious! I make a big pan full, so that we have leftovers. You could cut the recipe in half if you don't want leftovers.

INGREDIENTS:
- 4 cups Minute Rice (8 cups prepared)
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup oil (maybe a tad bit more if it sticks)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (2 bunches)
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Pkts. Fried Rice Seasoning
- 2 cups Peas & Carrots
- 5-6 eggs
DIRECTIONS:
1. Boil 4 cups of water in large pan. Cook Chicken in 1 inch water in other pan. When water boils add the rice and turn off heat.

2. Cut the green onion while cooking rice and chicken. I cut it with
scissors right into the measuring cup.

3. Cook vegetables in the microwave. You have to use the FROZEN peas and carrots! The canned kind just turns into mush and it's not good. I can't ever find frozen peas and carrots at
Walmart, so I get the Kroger bag at Smiths. Sometimes I add a little corn to the mix.

4. When the rice is cooked. Turn on the heat to Med-high and pour in the oil and the green onions. Saute for 5 minutes.

5. I cut up the chicken with
scissors again into the measuring cup. Heat up 2-3 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 Tbsp of oil into the pan. Heat the cubed chicken on Medium heat for a few minutes.

(sorry, I tried uploading this picture like a million times
and it kept coming out side ways)

6. When done sauteing the rice add the 1/3 cup of soy sauce and the 2
pkts of fried rice seasoning. Saute on med-high heat an additional minute. Then reduce heat to low.

7. Stir in the drained, cooked vegetables and the cubed chicken. Rinse out the small pan and scramble the eggs. You don't want to cook the eggs hard, just cook them long enough so they are barely done. Serve! yum!!

* Use the
Kikkoman LESS SODIUM soy sauce. If you use any other kind it will not taste good! Believe me I have tried the regular kind and it was nasty and I have even tried the generic lite soy sauce and it wasn't good either, so stick to this brand and make sure it is the kind with LESS sodium.
0 comments:
Post a Comment