Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hawaiian Haystacks


INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 Chicken Breasts
  • 2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
  • 2 Cream of Chicken Soup
  • Rice
  • Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
TOPPINGS: Chow Mien Noodles, Celery, Tomato, Pineapple, Green Onion, Green Bell Pepper and Coconut.

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Cook Chicken on Medium heat in 1" water with Chicken Bouillon Cubes. Cook rice.
  2. Dice all the vegetables.
  3. Shred the Chicken and reserve the broth.
  4. Return the Chicken to the pan and add the soup. Add the Chicken broth to the pan until desired consistency. Maybe 3/4 cup of broth?? Heat through.
  5. Layer the ingredients on plate. Chow Mien Noodles on bottom, Rice, soup, shredded cheese and whatever toppings you like!!

* I never thought that all those toppings would taste good on it, but it really does go well together! Sometimes I like to make mine simple... that is the beauty of Hawaiian Haystacks. You can build them anyway you like!!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Hawaiian Haystacks are soooo yummy! I need to do them again!

Cami said...

you forgot coconut. That's what makes it good!

Torrey said...

Girl, I got coconut on it! lol! They are yummy. :)