Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creamy Italian Chicken


INGREDIENTS:

  • 4-5 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless) frozen is fine
  • 1 pkt. Italian Seasoning
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg. Cream Cheese (soften)
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Place chicken in crock pot. Mix seasoning packet and water. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3 hours.
  2. Do not drain out water!! Cut off excess fat and shred chicken.
  3. Blend together Cream Cheese and soup. Spoon over top of of chicken in crock pot. Cook an additional 1-2 hours.
  4. Mix together and serve over rice or noodles.

* We like to mix corn in with it. You could also add a can of mushrooms.

1 comments:

Lara said...

Torrey,

I think this blog is great! I am always looking for new ideas for dinner! I am totally adding a link on my blog! Thanks for the ideas!

Lara