Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ritz Cracker Chicken

(sorry I have no idea why this wouldn't upload the right way.
I will try re-uploading another time)



INGREDIENTS:
  • 4-8 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
  • 2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
  • 3 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
  • 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
  • 1/2 tsp. Salt
  • 1 (8oz) container of Plain Yogurt
  • 3 Tbsp. Butter (melted)

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Trim fat off defrosted chicken and pat dry.
  2. Mix the Crackers, Parmesan cheese, Garlic Powder and Salt in a bowl.
  3. Melt the butter and combine it in a seperate bowl with the yogurt.
  4. Dip chicken in yogurt mixture and the the cracker mixture. Place on a Greased 9x13 dish and bake (uncovered) at 350 for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
* I like to serve this chicken with Red Parsley Potatoes and french green beans. It's Super Good!


Red Parsley Potatoes:
  1. Cut up the red potatoes with the skin on. Put into a pot of boiling water. Sometimes I boil them with chopped onion. Boil until barely tender (you don't want to over boil them).
  2. Drain the water and spoon on the butter. Sprinkle with Garlic Salt and Parsley. Stir until the potatoes are coated.

0 comments: