I love anything lemon and I love cookies. These cookies are made from my parents home grown lemons. yummy! I took these cookies to my parents house and they were devoured in no time. I do have 4 (BIG) little brothers. :) I love them dearly and they ♥ cookies.
GLAZE: 2 1/2 c. Powdered sugar, 1/4 c. lemon juice and lemon zest (optional).INGREDIENTS:
- 1 c. Butter
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. Grated lemon peel
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 t. Cream of Tartar
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 1/2 c. Flour
DIRECTIONS:
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in all other ingredients until mixed.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 400* for 6-8 minutes.
- Drizzle with glaze while warm.
Recipe from Highland Hills Stake cookbook.
0 comments:
Post a Comment