Monday, February 13, 2012

NO BAKE Granola Bars

Healthy granola bar. Only way to eat them is frozen!


INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 overripe bananas, mashed
  • 3 T. Cocoa Powder
  • 2 T. honey
  • 1 T. Maple Syrup
  • 2 T. Peanut Butter
  • 1 1/2 c. Oats
  • 3/4 c. Rice Crispy cereal
  • 3 T. Craisens
  • 3T. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
  • Coconut for top

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Mix the mashed bananas, Cocoa Powder, honey, syrup and peanut butter.
  2. Add in the oats and cereal.
  3. Fold in craisens and chocolate chips.
  4. Press into muffin tin with liners. Top with coconut and freeze for 1 hour.

*******

So I would like to say that we love these, but I threw most of them away. I would delete this one if I hadn't already posted it, but maybe some of you might like it. I don't think I will make this one again.

0 comments: